Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Song Challenge Day 19


A song from your favorite album

Bought my first album when I was in High school, it was Avril Lavigne's first album titled Let Go. I bought it with my saved money from school around Christmas time in Cebu. There weren't any good stores selling albums in Ormoc before so I was pretty excited. From then I get to buy some other albums years later like Avril's  second album, The Corr's Greatest Hits Album, Hale, Spongecola, Top Suzara, FallOut Boy and Sonicflood. Albums cost almost 500php before both locally and internationally. 

Nowadays technology offered a lot easier using the internet. I usually check an artist's album through the net and would download on torrents site. I know it's kinda illegal but then it's free and cheap. My currently fave albums today are from Lorde, Zedd, Icona Pop, Imagine Dragons and etc. I dunno it's easier and there are loads of artists out there who share songs online. Still, listening to the artist live is worth spending the money on it.

Down to my favorite album, Hale's debut album would be my all time favorite. Not only that they are Filipinos but the songs are easy, fresh and reminds me of the good old days. First heard the band on a radio station and the rest was well history. Trhough them I get to meet some other people with same interests and passion for music. it was a pretty big.

Underneath the Waves reminds me of the song were you listen to before going to bed. I think the song talks about being in love and well trusting each other. The person is telling his/her partner that he/she is ready to take their relationship on the next level. He/She is telling him/her that they will face what consequences that may come... ahhhh such a sweet song. 

There wasn't any official video of this but the one who edited below did a good job.


Lyrcis:

The stars beneath the stars
They tell me you're a secret
And everytime
I wake up in the morning
Rain is falling down on me
I feel free

You caught me by surprise
I ask you to believe me
Without a lie
We'll never have to say or feel we're sorry
Don't say we're sorry
Soon you'll see

I'm learning
I'm learning from you now

Stars fading
Free falling into you

This time i'm sure what i'm looking for
And that's what i want you to know
And i won't ever let you go

Underneath the waves
I can feel you underneath the waves

It's all been said and done to me i know it
Just let me have a chance to prove my cause
And i don't know what lies ahead for us
In any road i'll let you come my way

And i'm ready for you now
Be ready for me know
Show me love


0 comments :

Post a Comment