Monday, February 28, 2011

Buzz (an update)

Been days since I've posted something here in my blog due to some reasons that I am so proud off...

the buzz! as what Boy Abunda would say on tv every sunday [image source]

I start when I got the call from the hospital I was hoping to get in, kinda hectic since the ferry and boat tickets were full. I was able to bought one without any hassle and I was rescheduled so was ok...The thing I was embarrassed to share was that my parents secured something, a letter to one of the owner's siblings. It was stated that I was eligible for the position. Really don't like a thing about getting that kind of 'help'. Of course I protested but my mom insisted to give it anyway since it wasn't easy to secure such thing plus the competition of landing a job on a prestigious hospital is so high. My parents were friends on the social circle of the administration, my pride wouldn't allow it. Instead of passing it, I just hid it from anyone else. I had no guts to face the administration or who what so ever and present such thing. Literally I called myself mad but I risked myself on it. I didn't have any second thoughts or whatso ever that I wouldn't get in. Yes I did get in which I am so proud of myself. Even my parents thought because of that letter is the reason why I did. It feels wonderful that somehow thinking positively instead of worrying is really a great help! As for the letter, let's just say I'm keeping it, a reminder that anything is possible once you set your mind to it...

As for other aspects of life, my old friends from college are back! It sort of a mini get together since we usually don't get to chance to sit down and talk... It was a relief from all the new aspects of life that we are facing and that I got to see that without constant exposure, we still manage to sit down like we were yesterday. The psych part of it all is that, I never ever told my whole being but they manage to know me by actions. Somehow conversations with meanings fuel me up. You see when I entered junior college, everything went so fast. I was caught by the academics plus the social scenes that I was in to. The new friends I hang out with gave importance to parties and gossips. I never know from the fact that I was doing this and that when eventually today, it bores me. Yes it does depend on the people you’re with but that kind of pleasure only lasts for hours. But the meaningful conversations would last for years, so I guess that’s what I find weird. It did occur to me however that some people just have different views in life and yes the things I questioned myself before finally answered just by sitting down and talk.

I never felt happy or so far great ever since. The practice of living positively is so wonderful but there are some points you have to master. Thus again I'm sharing rather pushing people to stop worrying.

balancing between work and earning extra [image source]

The hectic schedules I have between my work and the network marketing I have is killing me though. I want to master the two of them but I have to cling to my job first, which is kinda hard right now but non the less. This is want I want and I have to live up to it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment