Sunday, April 08, 2012

Ola! (quick post)


Hello there kiddos! I really don't know if anyone does read this side of the net but hey I just want to say a big HI!

It's been months since I last posted and there were loads of things that happened that I can't even put into thoughts LOL

I don't know I guess everyone is busy doing their own thing and yes I just had some temporary runs on my net connection so I'll be forced to get on haitus again... Blame it on the brother since he's taking the board exams again this April 11.

As for other news, work is fun! I guess because the people I work with are a blast. The only bothered thing would be most of them are single ladies so I'm kinda labeled as one of them. WTH! It's not like I'm looking for anything serious hahahha just a guy to hang with.

with the PICU staff on the beach

Been constantly partying almost every weekend. Make that every off from work... It was fun but then kinda get's tiring... Usually I don't enjoy it but the company I have are great! Even though there are different people I still enjoy it though, brings me to a euphoria state where I can forget the problems... LOL (unsa ni high?)

 still with these people on partying! hahahaha

Usually I spend a lot of time keeping fit. I guess it all started when you're the only girl in a group of three and they are like eating veggies while you are stuck on an oily pizza. Peer pressure? I guess but it was time to get on the healthier side since my lifestyle composes of getting booze and jump up early. Trying on getting back with those high heels as well like college days but I need to keep my legs in control. As of the moment though, I'm on hibernating from all of this coz I think my health is being compromised.

The reason I had this quick post would be that my phone was missing. It's a first time for me so it's kinda shocking at first but then kevs. It's not yet paid fully so i have to pay for it plus the pictures and memories from that phone would be priceless. That phone and I spend more than a year, being there with my good and bad in betweens. Yeah the in betweens. I should have backed it up though. Hai so the plan now would to find a temporary phone for communication.

we three still together! hahahaha

Anyhow, I'll be returning to Bora for my summer trip this year. That I'm looking forward to... I had some minor sands and beaches here though but that would be my main event! Yeah basically I want changes this year... I just want to prove again to myself that this would be tough but I can get through this...

'Til next post... I'll try to make this blog alive again! Seems like my tweeks on the sidebar aren't working anymore.. oh well.. It's good to blog!

0 comments :

Post a Comment