Sunday, April 08, 2012

Take me OUT

My life has somehow take to a path down memory lane. It’s like seeing the cycle again
 
The cycle for me is that you go to some group when you enter every developmental stage of life. The said group is divided to people that belongs to the goody toe shoes or the ones who get high on life and eventually screws up. Every stage of my life I have entered the said group and witnessed the same thing over and over again.
 
Elementary days were my care free moments. It was where we all like to just play and forget the world. Everyone care less on where you came from or what status you are in life as long as everyone is doing his own thing. But as society changes as you grow up hence you change as well. Either good or bad, the changes brought about the environments will forever hold in your future. We witnessed then they are many kids with new bags every school year or that a new toy was out. It’s the start of the trending setting. Playmates has somehow divided into males or females or by status on once life or by any other circumstances.
 
High school days were my said dark days. I guess puberty has its downs on me when I was on it. It was where my emotions ran off its own without even thinking. Still the same thing of statuses and division from ‘popular’ kids to those wealthy bunch, the nerds to those who are geek enough to play all day on rpg games. It didn’t bother me then about this since I don’t care about statuses but on what the person’s ground on life is. Was all materialistic actually, and everyone just likes to pick everyone around including me. This went on til we graduated.
 
College was mellow enough. Still the cycle was there since I joined to a university who mostly are wealthy enough to buy their own car (from parent’s money of course). What I liked about those years was that since I was used to the cycle, everything else seemed boring. I knew the things mostly to what happen or what will happen. Charged that to experience I guess. Instead of whining about it, I just rode unto it and enjoyed which road to take me. Turned out was twisted yet hilarious!
 
My workplace was still the same though. Even those married types, still it was like witnessing elementary kids on having new school bags rather make it new make up. Hahahahaha yet that cycle is still there.

 I just want to get out of this cycle and see another angle [image source]

Hence, I want to exit from that cycle. It’s somehow bored me to death. Mankind’s standards then? Like what Bowling for Soup’s High School Never Ends song tells us, the whole word is pretty obsess on the not so important matters even if you reached 35. But then you look unto you, you still look the same years like before, listen to the same music and eat pretty much the same favorites. Some minor changes are there though but then what I found amazing was that, the close friends I have over the years had the same trend. They were pretty entertaining, not superficial and still could sit around for hours talking nonsense even if we seldom see each other.

0 comments :

Post a Comment