Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pseudo Tumblr list # 2

The meaning behind your Blog name
(changed word Tumblr to Blog)

I have different variations to this blog name of mine.

being a wanderer is fun! [source]

Before it was simply my name as chez’s blog when I first started way back 2005. Seasons changed and that when Friendster hit the net, I started to blog there. Actually I have two blogs from that networking site here and here. The second one would be the original wandering soul name blog. If you check the posts there, my emoish side can be seen clearly.

The idea hit me thanks to Kenshin Himura from Rurounin Kenshin (Samurai X). His philosophies were simple, in order to repent his sins, he got to somehow constantly walk from every face of his existence and try to help people. His ways of changing is rather unrealistic to this era. It’s like even though people give you shit just repay them with kindness. Genuine kindness is really rare since man has somehow thought evil stuff to be the ultimate pleasure. Really now maybe that’s the reason everyone in this earth fights more easily.

"The true answer (in life) comes not by fighting but by living your life, as you atone for your sins." -Kenshin to Soujirou


The word wanderer is somehow appropriate for me. I see my life as a journey to these questions that I am dying to know the answers. Some philosophies may have given me some clues to these answers. Still there are a lot of buts, purely opinions.

I like the idea me as a wanderer. Traveler could be but I have an attachment in my brain about spending for pleasure. But a wanderer to me is a free person. Like those clouds again on the sky during summer. Hai but I have different paths to this journey.

Hence wandering soul is born. The soul part hit me when I was thinking of another word for being. I first thought of wandering being, had second thoughts on it so the second word was dubbed soul.

One of the best Kenshin cosplays i ever seen

this is a female cosplayer [source]

this is a male cosplayer [source]

I was stuck on deciding so yeah i like them both. I like the younger Kenshin before he had the x scar on the cheek.

Watching anime has given me loads of stuff to think about this life.

2 comments :

  1. hahahaha nice blog chez! tumblr names or blog names! lovet dili lng kaayu ko ka relate you know anime stuffs! haha anywayz, kasabot man pd ko! haha- itsbarbys

    anonymous(but i wrote my twittername) jud kai i dont have a google account! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. really know barbs! thanks for visiting hahhaha plus i also constantly check your posts in tumblr hehee

    ReplyDelete