Monday, October 11, 2010

Pseudo Tumblr list # 3

A picture of you and your friends

I have loads of friends but few close ones. I am a person that somehow adjusts to the people I hang with. Yet you could be anyone when you are hanging out with real friends. I prefer to let this picture do the talking on this post.


One picture is hard, so i bend the phrase a little by making small pictures into a big one aka collage. Ok Ok fine i cheated but still this picture suit this entry perfectly. So these are the friends I am so lucky to have in college. The friends who won't pressure you, who are good examples and just guide you not manipulate you. I guess I'm the one who likes to manipulate them hahahaha.

I'm supposed to be studying but the weather is getting mellow that it's hard to stay awake in front of the screen.

Friday is near and I'm feeling ambivalence about it...



2 comments :