Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pseudo Tumblr list # 4


A habit that you wish you didn’t have.

My drinking has got to go! I know I’m abusing my body so much but I can’t seem to find a really good idea just to keep my hands off those stuff. The smoking part has somehow subsided since I graduated college. Those were the times where you like to experiment all sort of stuff that it ended up abusing it. Seriously it’s not cool! Trust me. Those college parties were insane! When I reached third year, it’s like every weekend I got to go somewhere and unwind. Either drinking alcohol or coffee or watching a movie, doesn’t matter as long as I’m not in front of any notebook.

Painting by Toulouse-Lautrec - The Hangover - (Suzanne Valadon) - 1888

I can’t completely touch the pc all to myself so that’s why I prefer to walk and trust my shoes to go pleasurable places. Really thankful that there weren’t and I hope will not some bad stuff happened so far. I guess I should thank my mother for this. She constantly reminds us not to forget about praying, which is really a powerful thing. My mother is really spiritual except for me which I only pray during I go to bed. Really I live at this big city for almost 5 years now and hopefully I can live a life that is my parents can be proud of.

Yes alcohol is still in my system but I just wish I could be completely free with this. I already have my share of ups and downs with it.



0 comments :

Post a Comment