Wednesday, October 09, 2013

This Blog is Alive!

Hey kiddos!

I dunno if really somebody reads this blog. Anyhow just trying to put together some peices to make this one work again...

It's been 2 years I guess since I last posted something...

Still the same but there are some major changes though like my age and the friends I surround with...

Just excited I guess to be able to post again my thoughts and rumblings. Soooooo many stuff I want to share like music, food and experiences both awesome and terrible.

I still don't get some of the links and css codes for one thing but the internet is a very big and wonderful place to find answers from.

I added some new tunes though for this blog hahahha kinda loving that one! As for the rest, I hope my blog will still be readable hahahha

Ciao for now!




0 comments :

Post a Comment