Monday, September 06, 2010

Imperfect

Sick of hearing it!
Sick of hearing how fat I am. I get it, I’m big so what? It’s not the end of the world!

what the fucking problem of being fat?! [source]

It’s not your problem why I’m like this…

It’s not your problem why I don’t have a boyfriend…

It’s not your problem why if ever I’ll be dead due to diabetes, heart attack or sort of disease that’s gonna clog up my veins or arteries…

It’s just that I’m sick… completely pissed of hearing these words over and over again for the past years. Since then I just laugh about it, but my bucket of smiles are empty… running out of any patience that I need to wipe out someone…

It’s not your problem that I like eating...

It’s not your problem that I like food so much especially sweets...

It’s not your problem that I usually munch on things when studying...

It’s not your problem that my stomach screams for food once in a while...

Is there any place for some weight on? Is there any problem if I gain a few pounds? So what if I have problems of being overweight now? I get it you don’t have to drill my skull to get to the point.

I’m proud of having this, it’s me, it’s not some crazy person who wants to look good that she ends up starving to death, or have severe stage of ulcers or worse using money just to pamper one self or just to get attention to everyone. That’s plainly aesthetic! I use my brain wisely, I don’t make decisions base on what others tell you too. I don’t give in to their demands and that you should be thankful that I have the thing to control everything I am since I know my limits.

That’s what I hate about society, making up what’s normal! Just because all you see are thin people, I am an eyesore then…

people tend to see what's outside, idiots! [source]

People are different, I have my own uniqueness. Good thing I don’t do drugs just to loose weight. See those actress on tv? Mostly the faces are fake anyway that I don’t know what’s real to them.

I do eat a balance diet, but still girls have these excess package that its kinda hard to pull it off. Exercise? Well I did but since you want to focus my attention to studying that I clearly stop going to the gym and concentrating on sitting. If only I could drill these words to your skull too.

I can handle this, since I am like this since before. I hate it even typing these words makes me want to literally punch you on the face even if we are related.

Imperfect! Plus I don’t want to be controlled. All I want you to do is just relax and let me handle this. Maybe I should use those drugs just to shut the hell out of you.

My posts are becoming lame I know but it’s my medium of release for me

2 comments :

  1. chill.go! go!..you release your emotions..im an opposite side of yours..so OPPOSITE jud..wanna know why we're opposite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what u man your an opposite of me??

    ReplyDelete