Thursday, January 06, 2011

A life in 2011

Another year has come for us all… so people may ask what are your new year resolutions then?

I guess you have a quick answer to yourself, resolution? That statement will only be good from the beginning yet people will go back to themselves again…

Happy New Year Everybody! awesome image by [image source]

Funny but its true since I experienced this for like years now…

What I actually find it clear is that why people think that way? I personally have my mind set to this kind of thing but how bout thinking the other way around? How bout thinking that I can change this 2011?

Mentality, don’t underestimate the power of the mind.

I mean many say that our destinies are written, we are the one who writes those destines. What you think affects what may happen in reality. Yes I don’t believe that there is such a thing as fate since we constantly have different wants in time.

Frame of mind

The statement above was based when I heard about Bo Sanchez. It got me thinking actually since what he said has somehow the same perception on the book of The Secret. He said that for you to change you should hang out with people who have a positive mind frame. With positive mind frame comes discipleship. When you go and have a relationship rather a relationship to change. That way its easy for you to change to a level that you can be successful. Simple yet challenging since mostly all the people here on earth are so negative. Take a look on my mother for example. You may have close friends who are like that hence you can dubbed them as dream killers. Instead that you are being influenced by these people, why about influencing them with your positivity; that way all of your friends can be benefited also.

Currently, that is what I’m trying to say through my text messages and twitter updates.

Thoughts become things



A little insight about the Laws of Attraction


So this was derived from the book, The Secret. Talking about the laws of attraction. If you think about it, it has the same concept as what Bo Sanchez had explained.

If what you think is that you’ll never change, then you won’t. Everything in this world is changing except for people who tends to be so close minded to what they already think. Kinda sad actually. For example me, I came to a realization that the reason I don’t loose any weight because my perception is that I’m not fat. I tend to say that my body is still ok but in reality its not. So how many times I put myself into diet, exercise or into some drugs none will work. And yes I challenge myself to that this 2011.

Try be a person with a positive frame of mind

Try be a person that can change and prove others

Try be a person that can help others to your ways on life

I love that to be that person on this new year. A person that can be of help. I challenge myself that. if you have read this part already then I thank you for being a witness to this post that on the next 12 months my life will change.


0 comments :

Post a Comment